AZ Barbeque.com

FOR SALE - Trailered BBQ Machine - 360 chicken 1/2's at one time

Discussion started on

charlesdouglass

New!
I have a unique machine which was built by my father and used in the Valley to BBQ for his catering business.  This machine, run on Mesquite charcoal is capable of preparing as many as 360 1/2 of chicken, 300 baked potatos and 300 ears of corn on the cob in one shot in about an hour and a half.  

This machine, build of all stainless steel is in great shape and ready to cook.  It is approx 23 feet in length on a small travel trailer chassis.  This machine will bring hungry eyes from miles away just with the scent alone.  Often used in concession type settings, fairs, roadside stands, community centers, and other large events, your sure to reap the same success' he enjoyed in his 24 year run as a caterer.

It sits at the moment, in my back yard, it needs a new home prior to April 1, 2012 as I am moving out of state and the last thing I want to do is to   turn this marvelous machine over to the Stainless Steel Scrap dealer for scrap metal.  It is valued at about $7,500 in just stainless scrap value, but someone with a bag of charcoal and a little savvy could make a killing.  

Open to offers, pic available, I am Charles 602-696-1444

#1 - January 11, 2012, 01:51:12 pm
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 03:13:57 pm by Mike (AZBarbeque) »

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Charles, can you post up some of the pics?? 

If not, e-mail them to me at Michael@AZBarbeque.com & I can get them posted up for you..

Good luck with it, sounds like a great rig..
#2 - January 11, 2012, 01:54:38 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Members: