AZ Barbeque.com

Custom reverse flow trailer smoker for sale

Discussion started on

rmahaffey

This is a one of a kind Custom built Reverse flow smoker built for travel or use at your venue or home. If you have never used this technology in smoking before and are looking to move to the next level this is the smoker for you. Easy to use, dual smoking chambers that can be used together or separate for smaller smokes, 2" deep water pan perfect for those long smokes without having to open your lid and lose your heat and time. Powder coated for long term use. Removable charcoal trays for BBQ over coals if you want. stainless steel fold up shelf for use while smoking. Cooking temps will not vary more that 2 degrees from one end of the smoker to the other and will produce the most even cook you've ever had. This is my baby but I am moving to Hawaii and cannot take with. Cry

Firebox is set behind smoking chamber and has dual dampers so you can use one or both sides. I have smoked for as many as 150 on this and as few as 3. Great rig hate to see her go. Shoot me a text or email if you are interested. Also have about half a cord of mesquite that you can take.
 $3,000 OBO

Cant figure out how to insert images but text me and I can send to you! 480-686-0842 Robert
#1 - May 10, 2015, 08:08:55 pm

Laveen-BBQ

Robert are you able to please post some pics?
#2 - April 14, 2016, 03:06:00 am

Members: