AZ Barbeque.com

Anyone Want to Share a Pallet of KEC in Phoenix Area?

Discussion started on

gsfay

Hello, I'm looking to split a 30-60 box (or more if more than one person wants in) pallet of Kamado Extruded Coconut charcoal. I live in Gilbert. Anyone interested please contact me @ gregoryscottfay@hotmail.com. Thanks! Scott Fay
#1 - March 01, 2009, 02:31:30 pm

toys4dlr

Good luck on the purchase and the delivery of the cocunut.  I have about 6 or 7 boxes left from the stuff back in 05.  There has been a little difficultly of getting the charcoal from the Kamado people. 

#2 - March 01, 2009, 02:37:25 pm
Toys 4 BBQ'N
Competition BBQ Team - Anthem, Arizona

Comfort is King with our team

Q-TO-U-BBQ, Anthem AZ
North Valley Magazine's Reader's Choice Best BBQ for 2010 and 2011

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Scott, welcome to the site again.  This is the place to post, I know we have several Kamado owners here and I'm sure they would all love to split costs on this.

Hope to meet you soon out at some of our great events.  ;)
#3 - March 01, 2009, 02:39:20 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

gsfay

Good luck on the purchase and the delivery of the cocunut.  I have about 6 or 7 boxes left from the stuff back in 05.  There has been a little difficultly of getting the charcoal from the Kamado people. 

I have been advised to proceed cautiously with the Kamado charcoal purchase. It seems their quality has slipped considerably since I bought 30 boxes back in 2004. I guess I will look for new source of charcoal for feed my K.
#4 - March 02, 2009, 08:20:07 pm

toys4dlr

I have been getting good burns out of Royal Oak lump and I just picked up some of the Good One lump from BBQ Island.  However, I have not been doing overnight cooks on my #7, since I got the Stumps.

The boxes I have left are also from the quality stuff.  Richard's quality did suffer, but I am not sure it has returned.  But just getting stuff at all is very difficult.  I got my Raspberry #7 directly from their old operation in Sacremento, as I used to live in San Jose. 

Good luck with the order if you are able to get it done.

#5 - March 03, 2009, 09:42:49 am
Toys 4 BBQ'N
Competition BBQ Team - Anthem, Arizona

Comfort is King with our team

Q-TO-U-BBQ, Anthem AZ
North Valley Magazine's Reader's Choice Best BBQ for 2010 and 2011

Members: