AZ Barbeque.com

6' Rotteserie BBQ (Stick Burner) and Mobile Food Trailer For Sale

Discussion started on

Jubesbbq

Life Takes us in many directions.  After long and carefull deliberation we have decided to sell our unit. It is a licensed MFU (Yavapai Co.) and includes a full kitchen (3-comp sink, hand sink, SS tables, 2-hot & 1 cold insert table, 6 gal hot water tank, 30 gal water tank, 35 gal gray water tank).  Has crank-up roof for low profile travel and screened in kitchen.  Includes a 6-foot Austin Rotisserie smoker with rear warming box.  Holds up to 450 lb of butts in one cook.  I will work with buyer to teach cook techniques, etc.  We have over $28k into the rig, will consider terms, asking $22k.  Cash talks, all offers considered.  Email direct at jeff@jubesbbq.com     Jeff
#1 - January 08, 2012, 10:35:25 pm
Attachments:

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Hey Jeff, good to hear from you again.  Bummer you have to sell this awesome BBQ, I know how much you liked it.

It is a pretty amazing rig if anyone is looking for one. 

Hopefully it goes to one of our members & we see it out at some of our great events in the future..

We look forward to seeing you again soon as well Jeff.  ;)
#2 - January 08, 2012, 11:00:34 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Jubesbbq

Thanks Mike.  it is a matter of us not using the rig very much any more.  Many changes this last year including selling my construction company to my partners, new job at The Orme School, at ASU for some post grad research/studies, and the boys heading to college.

I will still be around, just not hitting the fair, festival and Farmer's Market circuit, we will leave that for the guys with more time and are willing to put in 100% (I have too many irons in too many fires).

I am willing to work on the price and help someone else out on setting up a new business, The past 4 years in the BBQ business along with another 10 years owning restaurants, I have some info that can help someone stay out of the red.  It is about the "love" of BBQ.

Jeff
#3 - January 10, 2012, 06:36:30 pm

Homerfeltheim

How long is this trailer? How easy is it to move around and what size vehicle would I need to tow it? I'm looking to buy a ford expedition, would that be big enough?
#4 - February 08, 2012, 02:26:39 pm
Vegetarian-an old indian word for bad hunter

Send this topic Print

Members: