AZ Barbeque.com

Brand New ProQ Excel 20 & over $100 of accessories up to 65lb cap. Water Smoker

Discussion started on

goldenegg

New!

This unit is gone but I have several more, new in box, Excel 20.

Never used ProQ Excel 20 and a large group of ProQ accessories,

$349 retail + tax grill, if you're unfamiliar with these see the ProQ section on this forum or Google "ProQ Excel 20".

Even the critics that would be expected to be most harsh, Weber loyalists, have had positive things to say about Excel 20.

I will have a couple of these units in my van at the Que and Brew Friday Night and Saturday. Best if we get in touch though prior to trying to find me out there, I just found out about the event and will be attached to no particular team or tent.

New in Box grill PLUS over $100 in accessories (shown below) for $275 total, AZ sales tax included. I have been getting between $300 and $325 for this exact and similar setup on eBay since May, pricing at $367 to $379 shipping included which after eBay fees + shipcost leaves around $300. Others have sold the Excel 20 locally for less, there may still be a few out there, I don't know. I am now down to my last 8 boxed Excel 20s.

Bullet Style Water Smoker, 3-in-1 Smoker/Roaster/BBQ Grill, nearly 4 feet tall, 21" wide, 20" chrome plated grills on 2 removable and replaceable cooking levels. Designed to be a "refine" Weber Smoky Mountain (WSM).....basically....with some conveniences not found on the WSM.

Eyelets for probe thermometers, handles, huge 10 gallon water bowl. Doors instead of DOOR.

Cooking capacity, with both cooking levels in is up to 65 lbs. of food at one time. You can cook less food by removing a cooking level or two and just cooking on regular grill, base and lid, "Kettle Grill" setup.

Included also will be quite a few brand new factory sealed accessories that normally have to be bought separately from this grill. These things just in themselves were retail priced at more than $109:

Charcoal Chimney Starter, use to ignite coals more easily and with alot less mess than doing so in the grill.

Round Mesh Veggie Tray (or basket) for foods to small or flaky to sit on the grill.

Meat Thermometer, a Smoker Box to put wood in, makes wood last longer,

Black vinyl cover to go over the grill (still in package).

Some new in bag Wood Chips, Hickory or Mesquite.

A Marinade Injector.

A bottle of Kalbi Sauce. Goes on shrimp or if you make stir fry in the water bowl, this goes well on that. Teriyaki based sauce.

This is a complete package, lacking just charcoal, gloves and something to cook.

Attach the legs and you're ready to grill.

Speaking of legs, I do have additional sets of the (genuine, from ProQ) braced legs for Excel 20, brand new never mounted. For those who want a set of these for their Excel 20 or 3 level Frontier, $20 for the set of three legs. Fred's Music and BBQ priced identical sets of these legs for $34.95.

I have stackers for the Frontier (or Amigo) grill. $25.

and at least 2 covers for Excel 20 available, Black vinyl new in packages,    $15 for those.

Lastly I have about 10 of the Metal ProQ Logo'd thermometers, spike-like thermOs......$4 each.

Happy Holidays to all.

bossman@brainlessmedia.com
#1 - December 03, 2009, 11:37:14 am
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 01:02:36 pm by goldenegg »

AzJohnnyC

How much for just the E20?
#2 - December 03, 2009, 11:58:40 am
Whiskey Business BBQ
WWW.Facebook.com/whiskeybusinessbbq

Weber 22-1/2 Silver
Twin Pro Q Excel 20s
Lang 84 Deluxe

goldenegg

This display unit I will not sell for now alone because I want to unload what remaining accessories I have too and to my thinking the best path to do that is to have this package. I do have another untouched E20 though but the lid needs attention, doesn't sit on the upper level right....I guess its bent.

Though it looks straight. FedEx brought just a lid back cuz it wouldn't fit on customer's grill so I sent just a lid thus....

I'm left with a brand new E20 with this lid issue.

I'm real confident that you could fix it. You could try over here before buying. Make me an offer but consider that I can use the levels in this one as stackers to make 3 level E20s....I have 8 boxed units left....3 level E20s were my best sellers....

So I wouldn't let it go dirt cheap.

If it could even be redeemed, that is of course.....whatever the deal with this lid is.  ::)
#3 - December 03, 2009, 12:19:36 pm

goldenegg

woops, can't believe I forgot to put the price. ??? Thought I did and wondered why folks were emailing asking what the price is.

Price is just $250 for everything, Brand new fully assembled ProQ Excel 20...gleaming. And all accessories.

I am in Tempe, also Mesa frequently. Having a Christmas "special" of Free Delivery though, Valleywide.
#4 - December 03, 2009, 12:39:53 pm

AzJohnnyC

Are you selling it all as a package, or are the new style legs available seperately? My teammate needs new legs. Are you going to come out to the Que n Brew in Tempe this weekend?
#5 - December 03, 2009, 01:26:05 pm
Whiskey Business BBQ

Weber 22-1/2 Silver
Twin Pro Q Excel 20s
Lang 84 Deluxe

goldenegg

Sets of the new style legs are available separately.

The design on these replacement legs is to use the hardware (screws, washers) already present with the E20, just swap out legs, so these re-enforced leg sets don't have screws & washers with them.

I hadn't known about the Que n Brew event until you mentioned it, real glad that you did because if I had missed this and found out about it next week after it was over I would have been totally pissed.  :mad:

So, yeah.....definitely going to be at this, I see Que N Brew is near Warner Rd. and Priest. I think there used to be a Que N Brew on Apache in Tempe just East of McClintock bcuz at first I figured thats where this was, I live right up the street from there but Warner and Priest-i10 freeway area is OK too....

I coulda basically lived there for the weekend though, if it was still at McClintock and Apache.

#6 - December 03, 2009, 07:39:46 pm
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 08:43:21 pm by goldenegg »

azkitch

The event is called q and brew--sponsored in part by Four Peaks Brewery. It's at BBQ Island. Go to IKEA, then look for 33 tents on fire...on Emerald Drive in the IKEA complex. Your Pro Q should get snapped up right fast, I'm guessing. And you said 10 GALLON water bowl. I do believe that's liters. Ten Gallons is a fish tank! That'd be awfully big!
#7 - December 03, 2009, 08:10:56 pm
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 08:12:47 pm by azkitch »
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

AzJohnnyC

Bring those legs to the competition. We're Major Woody's. Find us, and Kevin will take them. Come to think of it, if you bring everything you might find someone to buy it.
#8 - December 03, 2009, 08:23:27 pm
Whiskey Business BBQ

Weber 22-1/2 Silver
Twin Pro Q Excel 20s
Lang 84 Deluxe

goldenegg

you said 10 GALLON water bowl. I do believe that's liters. Ten Gallons is a fish tank! That'd be awfully big!

Oh. Yeah. 10 Liters not Gallons. :laugh:  Those darn Brits got me again with their Metric System.  :mad:

I'll bring a few sets of the new legs, maybe some other stuff. I don't have very much left, overall.

Is there any sort of definitive "schedule" to events like this? Such as, I saw a Bean related deal....best beans competition.

Would there be certain timeframe during which beans would be available to attendees? Is that how these events work even? Attendees get to sample various offerings?.

I'm glad to (finally) have found an event like this nearby because I was always hearing about the British competitions, www.bbbqs.com and always wished I could have gone to those but they were 8000 miles away  :(

IKEAs alot closer than is England.
#9 - December 03, 2009, 08:40:20 pm

n2dabluebbq

hey i found a pro q in mesa arizona for 150. ya'll might take a gander....
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/spo/1492632136.html
#10 - December 03, 2009, 09:12:21 pm
low and slow baby, low and slow

s.475 passed baby!           http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/n2dabluebbq/

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Is there any sort of definitive "schedule" to events like this? Such as, I saw a Bean related deal....best beans competition.

Would there be certain timeframe during which beans would be available to attendees? Is that how these events work even? Attendees get to sample various offerings?.

Time is as follows:

KCBS Chicken - 11:00 am
KCBS Ribs - 11:30 am
KCBS Pork - 12:00 pm
KCBS Brisket - 12:30 pm
Backyard & Kids Q Chicken - 1:00 PM
Backyard Best Burger - 1:30 pm
Backyard Kabobs - 2:00 pm
Backyard Chili - 2:30 pm

#11 - December 03, 2009, 09:30:57 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

KidCurry

Who will be judging the backyard stuff?
#12 - December 04, 2009, 08:12:05 am
KidCurry@AZBarbeque.com
KCBS CBJ
Mike boils his ribs....pass it on.

Members: