AZ Barbeque.com

3 Smokers in one for Sale

Discussion started on

Buzzards Circle N

This is a great smoker Its actually 3 cookers in one!!

The stack, tall smoker is a standard smoker it has 5 racks that cook evenly throughout

The long horizontal smoker is set up a s a reverse air smoker (thats where the smoke goes under the meat then over the top and out the same end

The third cooker is above the fire box its a small box used for chicken hambergers or whatever you like, the heat is regulated by an inline baffle

On the back of the cookers is a 4' long 1/4" steel area we used for dutch oven cooking

above the hot box in the back it has a place where you can cook beans or heat things up.

All of these cookers are intertwined into a nice unit , they are all made out od heavy wall pipe it will not rust or burn through it!!

Thge trailer has inlaid lights, chrome rims with brand new tires , Under the smoker has a place to store wood

The front of the smokers has a 4' x 4' stainless table and a 4' x 4' table that fold out and covers the trailer tounge, the wood on this table is the new imitation 2"' x 6" that never needs attention no painting or warping, The side edges are the same .

This is set up for the stoker system This is a blower unit that regulated the temperature inside the units and turns air on and off (computer and fans not included)

Aloft the top is a bull bell so you can ring and let everyone know chow is ready!!

email me with any questions,

I built this unit , The only reason I am selling is I am building a larger one on a bigger trailer!

Asking 4950.00 obo

email at

intertwine@hughes.net

Danny  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
#1 - July 11, 2010, 05:46:25 pm
"We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, vertuous, and in the doing good to all men - If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy we seek after these things"

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Very cool Danny, looks like a Hot Rod..

Hope one of our members jumps on it and we see it out at some of our events...  Speaking of which, when are we going to see you again??
#2 - July 11, 2010, 07:51:21 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Buzzards Circle N

I am building a bigger one with an enclosed prep station, sinks and etc  I would hope it will be done in 1 1/2 months then we will be ready probably the first one after that we have been pretty busy with our company this year

We really enjoyed coming out and meeting everyone its like a bug you get.. We have a big chuck wagon cookoff in october in Riodoso, NM in October its at the Lincoln County Cowboy Syposium its with open fire and dutch ovens though!
#3 - July 12, 2010, 07:24:24 am
"We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, vertuous, and in the doing good to all men - If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy we seek after these things"

Gizzy's Smokin Crew

Looks awesome.......Now if I only had the extra money :'(
#4 - July 12, 2010, 09:56:47 am
Gizzy's Q'N Crew......"FANG" Tastic BBQ
Brinkman Pitmaster Deluxe
Weber Genesis Gas Grill

squealers

very nice looking rig.
I like the uniqueness to it! and a few different options to cook on!
nice 8) 8)
#5 - July 12, 2010, 10:52:17 am
Taboo BBQ
Spicy Mike, Martin, plus a newbie

revgodless

I want it.. if I bought it I'd be living on the street, but man oh man, that would be a sweet thing for my bbq team LOL

Oh well, hopefully I'll get a bonus and the lady of the house will love me enough to accept my forgiveness.. I'll be praying for the bonus.
#6 - July 12, 2010, 11:58:37 am
(480)636-6990
Promotions Department
Monotronics Security systems
AZ BBQer home owners get a $1500
system, installation, and activation for no charge.
Serving Phoenix and surrounding area

Members: