AZ Barbeque.com

2011 Competition and caitering trailer Loaded!!!

Discussion started on

Buzzards Circle N

Up for sale is a 2011, 1/2 open 1/2 Enclosed 24' long Ultimate triple axle  BBQ Trailer... Just think no more prepping in the heat or freezing, rain.. The less work means more fun..

This trailer is ready to go on the open (Business Side) of the trailer is a FEC 500 in great condition.. cook lots and lots of meat to perfection no hot spots on this rotisserie, We also have a large Rodeo smoker, a chuck wagon adjustable grill and a small good one.  All of these smokers slide out to give you ample amounts of room to cook and get around,  We have a two burner propane burner. this outside area has florescent lighting under and bug halogens to the outside, it has a serving window with a serving shelf,

On the tonged of the trailer is a 7500 commercial Onan electric start generator with the exhaust vented up over the top of the trailer, this has all the power to run this trailer and more.

The inside is equipped with a high SS prep table, a commercial 2 door fridge, a 3 compartment sink, a separate hand washing sink, a hot water heater, potable water storage and a grey water tank, is has racks and storage compartments for all of your goodies.

We have a pole shade that you put up in the front,  to shade the front of the trailer,

we have over 45k invested in this trailer, this trailer is an awesome trailer we want to down size a bit.

We are asking 27,500 for this trailer complete, We would consider a partial trade for a smaller trailer mounted smoker like a Jambo or ???
what do you have for the same value.

Take a look and price all that is included out separately you will find this to be a great deal for the serious competitor or someone who wants to be able to cook for the masses.

Email or Call me with any questions or if you want additional pictures

520-709-0199  /  Intertwine@hughes.net

Danny Noland

#1 - April 27, 2014, 01:22:47 pm
Attachments:
"We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, vertuous, and in the doing good to all men - If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy we seek after these things"

Fat Frankie

Can you post some more pictures of the interior, and interior overhead, and give better description of the materials used to in the interior, also  does this have any type of fire suppression system, Capacity of the water heater and tanks would also be a plus., Has this unit been licensed by the health department?

Regards
Frank
"Fat Frankies BBQ"
#2 - April 28, 2014, 07:32:34 am
Fat Frankie
Comming to a Competition Near you!

Fat Frankie

Also do you have the blueprint build sheet for the Trailer>

Thanks
Frank
"Fat Frankies BBQ"
#3 - April 28, 2014, 08:04:50 am
Fat Frankie

Buzzards Circle N

It does not have any built in fire suppression system on the inside we did not cook inside at all, we never had it " permitted" but at all the events it passed the health department inspections never wanted to cook full time just compete and cook for some church things  on occasion I will dig out the plans later tonight and scan them in at work tomorrow here is a few more pictures

The material for the inside is stainless steel tops and countertops, the inside of the shelves and wall is thin white metal, the flooring is a rubber flooring textured, the power has a box with breakers on the inside up about 5' from the floor, there is a 12v battery and inverter under the hand washing sink. There is a regular microwave that goes with it if you want as well (Nothing Fancy)

Thanks for looking
#4 - April 28, 2014, 05:11:48 pm
Attachments:
"We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, vertuous, and in the doing good to all men - If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy we seek after these things"

Fat Frankie

Thanks for the additional information, I would like to get it permitted by Maricopa county so I can vend a differnt events, so the more information you can provide will let me see if it can get it permitted. That aill aid inmy decsion if I want to buy or not.

Regards
Frank
#5 - April 29, 2014, 08:13:12 am
Fat Frankie

Fat Frankie

Danny
   Would you have issue with it comming up to Maricopa county and be inspected by the health department to see what wlse would be needed to get it permitted? We can work out the details if you are interested.

Regards
Frank
#6 - August 18, 2014, 11:40:33 am
Fat Frankie

Fat Frankie

Also if you could email me the plans for it, it would help with me dealing with Maricopa county.

Thanks
Frank
frossjr1@gmail.com
#7 - August 18, 2014, 12:41:06 pm
Fat Frankie

toys4dlr

Frank,

Both of these trailers are under 40 ft.  How would you get your private street at the comps if you buy one.  ;D
#8 - August 18, 2014, 12:52:27 pm
Toys 4 BBQ'N
Competition BBQ Team - Anthem, Arizona

Comfort is King with our team

Q-TO-U-BBQ, Anthem AZ
North Valley Magazine's Reader's Choice Best BBQ for 2010 and 2011

Fat Frankie

Frank,

""Both of these trailers are under 40 ft.  How would you get your private street at the comps if you buy one""

Funny Funny Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#9 - August 19, 2014, 07:58:56 am
Fat Frankie

Send this topic Print

Members: