AZ Barbeque.com

2 WSM's for sale, good karma!

Discussion started on

AZWildcat

I am hesitantly letting 2 -18.5" WSM's go. Hoping for a new(er) team to pick these up. A team wanting to get in comps but might not have the equipment. Maybe someone who has a done 1 or 2 and needs more cooking space? Here are the details!  Lots of cooks on these, but plenty left. Tons of walks. Older style, prob 2008ish. Been through some wars, they aren't new. I'd say they are in average shape for battle worn cookers. Totally complete, even with covers. One has the shallow water pan, one the deep pan. Cleaned up, ready to go. One has a leg that got jacked a few years ago, I need to bend it back every 6 months. You'd never know if I didn't tell you. Stands. holds, and looks perfect. No therms in the lids, too old. They've been controlled by a Stoker since 2011 (not included). Great cookers.

The rub: $150.00 cash and a 750ml (or larger) Gentlemen's Jack for the pair! Less than $100 per wsm. That's it. ALL $150.00 will be going towards FORK U's gas tank to the Jack, I get the whiskey! I will be leaving on late on 9/25 for a few weeks. I won't be back til the 10th. So pickup/payment needs to be before or after.

Good Karma all the way around.

They are in Tucson. I can get you more pics if needed.

#1 - September 21, 2013, 11:22:02 am
Attachments:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 11:25:14 am by AZWildcat »
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

Tracey

Crazy Pig is Crazy!!!! Thanks for the support Dan!!! This community has been so supportive. It is amazing people like you that will make this experience for us!! And for those of you considering picking these smokers up, Dan is immaculate with the way he keeps his equipment!!  :D that sounded odd coming out of my head!! Anyway, thanks all the way around.
#2 - September 21, 2013, 12:21:26 pm

BBQCZAR

That is awesome Dan,someone better jump on this fast,they won't last,nice of you to do this Dan  :)
#3 - September 21, 2013, 12:52:38 pm
www.thebbqbullies.com
www.azvideoelectronics.com

BBQ Bullies competition barbeque team

Crash

Holy crap.  That is an amazing deal Dan.  If I was still in AZ, I'd by them just because the price is so damn good.  Good luck and props to you for helping out Fork U.
#4 - September 22, 2013, 01:33:30 am
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

AZWildcat

Thanks Crash. Really kind of aiming for a new team to buy these.I hope it gets someone off the fence and into competition. It's not really the money, its the karna.
#5 - September 22, 2013, 07:48:39 am
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

AZWildcat

I was kind of hoping to get a newer team these smokers, but if anyone else is interested please let me know. Thanks.
#6 - October 06, 2013, 03:17:56 pm
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked

Mike Allison

I think I can probably move these for you if you still have them.  Probably have to get them into the hands of 2 separate individuals though.  Let me know if you still have them.
#7 - October 16, 2013, 09:34:25 pm
No Clue BBQ

AZWildcat

Thanks Mike...., but gone to a great home. SOLD.
#8 - October 18, 2013, 08:37:15 pm
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked

Send this topic Print

Members: