AZ Barbeque.com

2 NEW HONDA EU2000i GENERATORS AND PARALLEL KIT FOR SALE

Discussion started on

grizmt

I have 2 brand new Honda EU2000i Companion generators with the kit to run them together for a total of 4000 watts. One has never been started or even filled with oil. The other was prepped the day I bought it and test started to demo the noise level (or lack of it) for us and has not been used after that. These are 2 months old and we found we don't need 'em. These have all the new bells and whistles like quiet run which is less than forest service regs, power on demand which idles it until power is needed then ups the speed to what's needed. If set in parallel these units will power everything in our 40 ft fifthwheel.
We paid $1000.00 each plus $49.00 for the parallel kit. I will sell it all for $1850.00 and deliver if fairly local to the Phoenix valley. Just think, no tax,no shipping below cost and POWER to spare!
Grizmt (Jim Jones)
t_j82@hotmail.com
#1 - December 11, 2009, 09:27:57 am

n2dabluebbq

bet they go quick. mind if i inquiry as to why you don't need them?
#2 - December 11, 2009, 03:26:01 pm
low and slow baby, low and slow

s.475 passed baby!           http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/n2dabluebbq/

grizmt

The reason we don't need them is we bought them for our 5th wheel figuring we'd have to use them to camp. We then bought into a campground membership which has power,sewer and water as well as wifi. We've talked to many of our fellow rv'ers who have a built in genny and have less than 10 hours on them after a few years so we figured if we run into a time when we really think we'll need one then we'll buy others.
#3 - December 11, 2009, 08:22:38 pm

Members: