AZ Barbeque.com

I think I missed out...

Discussion started on

azkitch

I AM SELLING MY WEBER CHARCOAL GRILL. IT IS THE PERFORMER SERIES, 22" KETTLE, MOUNTED ON A CART THAT EASILY ROLLS AROUND THE PATIO, HAS CHARCOAL STORAGE BIN, IT IS FLAME RED AND WORKS EXCELLENT, LIKE ALL WEBER GRILLS/SMOKERS. I HAVE COOKED TURKEYS, RIBS,CHICKEN, STEAKS, BURGERS, FISH, ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT TO GRILL... EVEN HAS A BUILT IN THERMOMETER ON THE LID FOR EASY AND EVEN COOKING. COMES WITH A VINYL COVER. WILL SELL FOR $ 60

I can't seem to translate the image. It's an early weber performer, red, no propane. Lust was in my heart!!
#1 - March 14, 2010, 11:29:39 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

AzJohnnyC

EVEN HAS A BUILT IN THERMOMETER ON THE LID

Not so sure this one was for you anyway.   :-X
#2 - March 15, 2010, 07:26:31 am
Whiskey Business BBQ
WWW.Facebook.com/whiskeybusinessbbq

Weber 22-1/2 Silver
Twin Pro Q Excel 20s
Lang 84 Deluxe

Cornbred

Kitch does it have the stainless table or plastic table? Great deal either way!
#3 - March 15, 2010, 08:36:50 am

azkitch

Not so sure this one was for you anyway.   :-X

Took me 2 downbeats...ROTFLMFAO!!
#4 - March 15, 2010, 09:11:29 am
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

KidCurry

;)

I got my blue weber with the plastic table (like a performer but no gas setup) for $30. The lady had died and her family was just selling everything off, i would have gladly paid $60 for it, the table is so so handy!! Besides I just use my weed burner to start the coals and its quicker.  

[attachment deleted by admin]
#5 - March 15, 2010, 09:13:09 am
KidCurry@AZBarbeque.com
KCBS CBJ
Mike boils his ribs....pass it on.

ArizonaRed

I have been looking for a performer.  Does it have the metal table or the plastic table.  The earlier models had the metal table which I would prefer. 
#6 - March 15, 2010, 12:34:18 pm
Warm Beer is Infinitely Colder than no Beer

azkitch

I couldn't tell from the pic. It had a flip up portion of the table that covered a storage bin of sorts. I'd have hocked one of my legs to buy it for $60. Crap.
#7 - March 16, 2010, 11:12:59 pm
CBJ # 53779

Members: