AZ Barbeque.com
Likes 1 Likes

2 BDS's for sale cheap

Discussion started on

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Back in 2010, I picked these two original BDS (Big Drum Smokers) up from Jaybird, one of our most famous BBQers here in AZ.

Well, it's time for me to pass them on to the next Drum Enthusiast.  

Here is the link to Jay's original post.  http://www.azbarbeque.com/forums/bbq-related-classifieds/2-bds's-for-sale-cheap/

Here is his description of them.

I've got 2 BDS Model 2339-2 Big Drum Smokers for sale. This is the slightly taller model with 2 cooking grates. I am selling for the big price of: 1 30-pack of Bud cans for each one. They need some cleanup and some paint but that's why they're so cheap. They are in better shape than it sounds.

Now, since I don't drink Beer, the price is a bit different.  For both of the Drums, it will cost you a Bottle of Captain Morgan as well as a Bottle of FIREBALL..  Don't be cheap, get the big bottles.  LOL

They will need to be cleaned up and repainted just like I had to do with Jay, but that's easier than it sounds.  Each year I've had them, I've taken them down to Arizona Powdercoat & they have sandblasted them for me.  I then purchase the High Temp Header Paint from O'Reily's and paint them up.  They look great for the rest of the year.

Each Drum has 2 rack inside, but I had new racks made, so you get 4 racks along with 2 Charcoal grates for each Drum.  Not a bad deal.

Let me know if you are interested.  First come, first serve.  You have to pick up.  I'm off of Deer Valley & 107th Ave.
#1 - January 05, 2017, 04:23:01 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Mike (AZBarbeque)

SOLD to Tommy Tichenor. Hope you enjoy them as much as I have. They do smoke up some amazing BBQ.
#2 - January 06, 2017, 07:17:39 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Members: