AZ Barbeque.com

Pork Shop

Discussion started on

nokosi

Have any of y"all shopped at the pork shop in Chandler Heights? If so what is the quality of product??

Thanks
Nokosi
#1 - June 25, 2011, 08:15:18 pm

SmoknAZ

If it's the same place as Queen Creek yes. Very good selection of Brats and other pork items. beeb a while for me though.
#2 - June 25, 2011, 09:07:09 pm
You can't drink all day if you don't start early.

Mark

Has anyone been to this place?

http://site.themeatshopaz.com/
#3 - June 25, 2011, 09:27:51 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

AzScott

The Pork Shop is awesome and is worth the trip once or twice a year as long as I go to the olive mill as well.  You must get the green chile burrito.  It is incredible.
#4 - June 25, 2011, 10:08:47 pm
14' R&O offset
FEC 100
3 L BGE's
1 Mini BGE

Competing since July 2010

glenntm

Great place for pork, and sausage.  Like Scott said.  Stop over for some Olive Oil when your there. 
#5 - June 25, 2011, 10:46:47 pm

Mark

Their sausage is great and so many varieties. they also have a distinctive cut of chops with meaty ribs attached or vice versa. I haven't seen their likes elsewhere. :P
#6 - June 26, 2011, 12:19:19 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

lecheminant

I've been there many times.  I think there best products are there processed meats.  They make them all themselves.  They have great sausage, hot dogs, brawts, bologna, and their snack sticks are worth the drive alone.  I've cooked their shoulders as well.  The shoulders are very good quality meat, but a bit smaller than I am used to.  The next thing I want from there is a ham.  Again, they make them themselves.  I went there one year just before Christmas, and there was a line of people picking up smoked hams and you could smell the other hams smoking away in the smokehouse.  One of the best smells ever.
#7 - June 27, 2011, 08:37:41 am
Gabe LeCheminant
Team: Cloud of Smoke
Smokers: Backwoods Party, ProQ Excel, and UDS

Members: