AZ Barbeque.com

Mac an Cheese?!?!? Help!!!

Discussion started on

kingbrutis

Na, it's a pellet feeder. I cooked down some fat from a brisket to give it a little more flavor.
Well my stove hasnt worked in 3 yrs. Stove does but oven pours gas out, so we havnt used it in years. Go ahead with the white trash jokes, they are deserving.  I'm from MD.

KB, that looks really good. Those burgers look tantalizing!!
Izzat a GAS stove? <LUST> Actually, I just want something newer. My electric stove has a label in under the burners that says "Prototype". What's that mean, anyway? It looks like the first one invented...
My stove is so old---it's the one they used to cook the last supper...
My stove is so old---it's 'Inspected by' tag has a Roman numeral on it.
My stove is so old---it's list of authorized service men includes guys named Edison, Marconi, and Tesla.
OK. It's not really that old, but it cooks like it.

I made Chef Martin's M&C tonight. Posted in Non-BBQ. Check 'em out.
#16 - November 03, 2009, 08:46:00 pm
KCBS Judge #53780

azkitch

Yes, I meant the range in the house. I don't have gas to the kitchen, and I hate electric stoves. Whattaya mean white trash, I'm from MD, anyway! lol
#17 - November 04, 2009, 06:49:02 am
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

BERNIETHEK

I used Dean's recipe for my wife and grand daughters... The kids loved it but wife said it was good but not exceptional.  A few days later we had it again but before I heated it I added some white wine, dried onion flakes and hot sauce.  A lot more flavor but away from traditional mac and cheese. 
#18 - November 05, 2009, 09:16:59 am
BERNIE

azkitch

Add my mistress, Mrs. Renfro's Habanero Salsa.

Here's a pic of her.
#19 - November 05, 2009, 10:21:27 am
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 10:23:54 am by azkitch »
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

BERNIETHEK

Last year a friend of ours held a Chili contest and 11 participated.  I took first place.  This year she decided to do mac and cheese.  I used the recipe from Dean with slight variations and YEP took first place with 9 competing.  Next year she's talking maybe pulled pork.....I am ready.
#20 - November 09, 2009, 08:58:45 am
BERNIE

desertdog

Where is my royalty check, Bernie?   :D

#21 - November 09, 2009, 09:21:56 am
Pitmaster for Ship of Fools, er...Major Woody's BBQ Team
Beer Ambassador -currently doing research in assorted Bavarian Villages

BERNIETHEK

Dean,  I'll have something for you on Saturday....... :D
#22 - November 09, 2009, 01:01:51 pm
BERNIE

Members: