AZ Barbeque.com

What's Cooking?

Discussion started on

VisionQuest220

I've got pork butts and brisket in the smokers today.  Doing a little practice before heading up to Snowbird, Utah for a competition next weekend.

Is there anything in your smoker?
#1 - June 14, 2008, 12:22:30 pm
http://www.rhythmnque.com
The All-WSM Championship Barbeque Team
2008 & 2009 CBBQA Team of the Year

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Well, funny you should ask.  We have 2 Whole Hogs we have cooked up here for the Big Boy and Their Toys show and 8 trays of Pork Butts.

We are BY FAR the most popular booth out here and enjoying every minute of it, it's a blast.

What's everyone else cooking??
#2 - June 14, 2008, 05:45:25 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

AzQer

Cooking a Butt and a Brisket on the New WsM.
#3 - June 15, 2008, 12:47:21 am
Mark Smith
Southern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
MarkSmith@AZBarbeque.com

force

Father's Day....... being served.............. Cowboy cut prime rib Steak.. baked potatoe........  not cooking today.....
#4 - June 15, 2008, 02:28:54 pm
Huge Fan of Mike (AZBarbeque)... He's My Hero..

VisionQuest220

Father's Day....... being served.............. Cowboy cut prime rib Steak.. baked potatoe........  not cooking today.....

Are you dining with Dan Quayle?
#5 - June 15, 2008, 02:49:42 pm
http://www.rhythmnque.com
The All-WSM Championship Barbeque Team
2008 & 2009 CBBQA Team of the Year

toys4dlr

Yesterday we did four racks of spares and one butt, just because I missed BBQ.  We had a little swim party get together.   For today it is left overs after the trip to the boys and toys event then the D backs game.  It is a good father's day.
#6 - June 15, 2008, 04:41:16 pm
Toys 4 BBQ'N
Competition BBQ Team - Anthem, Arizona

Comfort is King with our team

Q-TO-U-BBQ, Anthem AZ
North Valley Magazine's Reader's Choice Best BBQ for 2010 and 2011

force

yes.. that is how we spell taters.................. we only dine with good Americans................
#7 - June 15, 2008, 09:17:13 pm
Huge Fan of Mike (AZBarbeque)... He's My Hero..

bearbonez

Had the family up for fathers day last weekend. The Ol' man is a bit OCD about his eating..so no BBQ. Did some skinless boneless chicken breasts sauteed in olive oil with some shallot, garlic, lemon juice, pinot grigio, capers, crimini and shiitake shrooms, along with some whole grain rotini tossed in garlic and olive oil with sun dried tomato and grated parmesana reggiano for those of us who like fat and cholesterol. Also grilled up some yellow squash, eggplant and zucchini.
 Making up for it tonite with some t-bones and mushrooms sauteed in plenty of butter.
#8 - June 17, 2008, 06:48:22 pm
David "Bear" Nunley

desertdog

Smoked up some baby backs yesterday using DDog's Apple Rub.  Turned out fantastic!  Finished them with a little Jack Daniels BBQ sauce and served them with home made Mac and Cheese, Grilled corn on the cob and some of my brother's almost famous jalapeno cole slaw.  Washed it all down with a few cold ones and life was good!

#9 - June 23, 2008, 12:04:22 pm
Pitmaster for Ship of Fools, er...Major Woody's BBQ Team
Beer Ambassador -currently doing research in assorted Bavarian Villages

Members: