AZ Barbeque.com

What's cookin on the 4th, let us in on your meal!!!

Discussion started on

RobOConnell

Dang, looks like I'm just gonna have to find some of you guys and eat some real food. I think I'm in the wrong forum here... should be smoker stalkers anonymous.
#16 - June 29, 2009, 07:54:15 am
UDS (love it most)
Pro Q
Brinkmans Smoke n Grill (now belongs to my daughter)

desertdog

I won't be cooking anything, but I will be eating Chicken, Ribs, Pulled Pork and Brisket.  ;)

#17 - June 29, 2009, 08:59:18 am
Pitmaster for Ship of Fools, er...Major Woody's BBQ Team
Beer Ambassador -currently doing research in assorted Bavarian Villages

bearbonez

Bear.. u serving that at the restaurant?
Yup I will be making the beef stroganoff today so it can hang out in the walk in for a couple days and let the flavors marry. Soups and items that have a cream or liquid base, I like to let sit for a few days and let it do it's thing. Same idea as soups, stews, chili is always better the next day.
#18 - June 29, 2009, 10:13:17 am
David "Bear" Nunley

smitty250

My pregnant wife has been craving my smoked baby back pork ribs. What Mamma wants - Mamma gets. Bring on the Pork!!
#19 - June 30, 2009, 01:39:54 pm
Loot N' Booty BBQ
2014 American Royal Invitational Chicken Champion
2014 American Royal Open Reserve Grand Champion
2016 Jack Daniels Invitational World Pork Champion
2014, 2015 and 2016 AZ BBQ Team of the Year

azkitch

Dang, looks like I'm just gonna have to find some of you guys and eat some real food. I think I'm in the wrong forum here... should be smoker stalkers anonymous.
;D I hear you, BN
#20 - June 30, 2009, 02:46:33 pm
CBJ # 53779
For cooking, lower and slower. For spices, mo' hotter, mo' better. Habaneros rule!

AzQer

Gonna try to smoke some Beef ribs havent done that before will see what happens
#21 - June 30, 2009, 06:09:26 pm
Mark Smith
Southern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
MarkSmith@AZBarbeque.com

Lizard333

15 racks of baby backs, and about 30 thighs.  As well as some backon fatties on some fresh baked buttermilk biscuits.  Also, about 20 pounds of my bacon potatoe salad.  I am going to be camping in Pine Top, so I am going to try to make it over to Bearbonez, and have him do all the work for dinner.
#22 - July 01, 2009, 07:27:57 am
Bueller... Bueller...  Bueller..........

desertdog

Say Hi to Bear for us.  Gotta get up that way this summer!

I am heading up to Durango to Judge.  Never been there, so really looking forward to it!

#23 - July 01, 2009, 07:30:57 am
Pitmaster for Ship of Fools, er...Major Woody's BBQ Team
Beer Ambassador -currently doing research in assorted Bavarian Villages

Weaponeer

15 racks of baby backs, and about 30 thighs.  As well as some backon fatties on some fresh baked buttermilk biscuits.  Also, about 20 pounds of my bacon potatoe salad.  I am going to be camping in Pine Top, so I am going to try to make it over to Bearbonez, and have him do all the work for dinner.

Hey Lizard I heard on the news last night that 27 out of the 30 state parks will be closing due to the lack of a state budget. You may want to double check on the status of you camping area before going up there. Also I heard this morning that a budget bill was passed but not sure if it will be vetoed or not.   Just a thought.
#24 - July 01, 2009, 09:18:55 am
Tony O'Brien - ASU Student
CBJ #53784

bearbonez

Look forward to seeing you.
#25 - July 01, 2009, 11:01:32 am
David "Bear" Nunley

bearbonez

Hey Lizard I heard on the news last night that 27 out of the 30 state parks will be closing due to the lack of a state budget. You may want to double check on the status of you camping area before going up there. Also I heard this morning that a budget bill was passed but not sure if it will be vetoed or not.   Just a thought.

Pretty much all the campgrounds here are owned by US forest or White Mountain Apache tribe. shouldn't be a problem.
#26 - July 01, 2009, 11:03:46 am
David "Bear" Nunley

AzJohnnyC

4 am, the chimney's almost ready, got a 9.5 lb butt rubbed and ready to go. And yes, I'm taking pictures.
#27 - July 04, 2009, 04:00:51 am
Whiskey Business BBQ
WWW.Facebook.com/whiskeybusinessbbq

Weber 22-1/2 Silver
Twin Pro Q Excel 20s
Lang 84 Deluxe

mullet83

I have never been this hungry so early, well at least not sober anyways. Got the butt on and two chuck roasts lets see how they turn out. Happy independence day everybody!!
#28 - July 04, 2009, 04:33:04 am
Horseshoes and barbecues

SmoknAZ

Going to do a shrimp boil today and probably put some wings on the weber Sunday then throw them in some buffaloe sauce.
#29 - July 04, 2009, 08:32:13 am
You can't drink all day if you don't start early.

toys4dlr

Made some Shrimp Ceviche (From Crashes Recipe) and might be having some ABT's for a BBQ potluck.  We are going to go over to our friends block party.  They picked up some pork butt (Uncooked) that I had left from the case I picked up for the cook I did for the All Star team and family a couple days ago. 

For some reason, the guys that are cooking are really nervous about me coming.   ;D

I have tried he pulled pork before, it is good.  To me it is a little oversmoked, as he really like the hickory. 

This is the first time in 15 years that we have not had people over for some from of a party.  The plans for this year fell through, so we are finding others.

HAPPY 4TH to everyone.
#30 - July 04, 2009, 08:43:34 am
Toys 4 BBQ'N
Competition BBQ Team - Anthem, Arizona

Comfort is King with our team

Q-TO-U-BBQ, Anthem AZ
North Valley Magazine's Reader's Choice Best BBQ for 2010 and 2011

Members: