AZ Barbeque.com

Mother's Day 2006 BBQ

Discussion started on

Mike (AZBarbeque)

I asked my mom what she wanted for Mother's Day this year and she said that she really wanted to have a great BBQ, specifically BBQ Ribs.  So, I went shopping at Safeway, purchased some great Pork Spare Ribs, Chicken Thighs, Corn on the Cobb and some veggies to smoke.

When I got home, I marinated the ribs for about 2 hours, then I fired up the grill and smoked them for most of the afternoon.

They did come out fantastic, very meaty, juicy and tasty.  The Chicken Thighs were very moist as well.  The corn on the cobb came out great, I cooked them in their stalks and also wrapped in foil.  I first coated them in butter and spices and boy were they good.  Then we also cooked up some great veggies.

My Mom had a great day and was very pleased, my Dad even had some of his clients over and they loved it as well.

Here are some pictures from the day.

[attachment deleted by admin]
#1 - May 14, 2006, 09:19:56 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

bearbonez

Sure made me hungry. We took my Mom and sister and her kids to el torito for mom's day brunch today and had a nice time. Afterword I took them to that giant shopping center at 101 and tatum and let them do thier thing. I stopped by barbecues galorew and picked up a maverick et-73 smoker thermomter and grabbed the 3 beer butt chicken holders they had on clearence.
#2 - May 14, 2006, 10:30:18 pm
David "Bear" Nunley

Members: