AZ Barbeque.com

Farewell BBQ

Discussion started on

bearbonez

Going over to my friends tomorrow to smoke up a couple butts on my ex smoker. Our last BBQ on the island. Making pulled pork with my own vinegar bbq sauce, cheese n onion kaiser rolls, and my slaw recipe. Serving up with some slaw on the side, bbq beans, and some ABT's.
 I'd take some pics but camera is packed up and in a shipping container somewhere ::)
I'll get some pics from the back home/pit breakin in cook out.  ;D. Will have to see how things go. If I find the right deal on a flatbed trailer, thinkin after i get er seasoned and tuned. We just all meet up at a park or somethin and have a day at the park and break er in together.
 In fact I think I will be doing some searches for utility trailers this afternoon.
#1 - March 25, 2006, 12:45:26 pm
David "Bear" Nunley

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Bear....Enjoy your farewell Hawaiian BBQ, sounds like it will be quite a great time. 

We are looking forward to seeing you back here in AZ soon.

The park idea sounds great.  Maybe we can tailgate for a tee ball game or something.   ;D  Since the Coyotes won't let us do it there again.

Have fun tomorrow....
#2 - March 25, 2006, 04:22:22 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

bearbonez

I'd be game for tailgating the fratenal order of yak gelders annual croquet match. Any excuse is a good excuse for bbq.
#3 - March 25, 2006, 05:40:15 pm
David "Bear" Nunley

Slush

If I find the right deal on a flatbed trailer, thinkin after i get er seasoned and tuned. We just all meet up at a park or somethin and have a day at the park and break er in together.

Got you covered there!  If you got the smoke - I got the wheels.  Just let me know when you need the trailer and it's yours.
#4 - March 26, 2006, 10:10:13 am
www.FrozenPartyRental.com
Forget the KEG Freeze your party!

bearbonez

You're the man Slush. Will have a day in mind around easterish. I should know when pit will be delivered. I will still need to buy one befor eheaded up to Show low (which I would rather wait till last minute). Know any places to get a deal on a flatbed traler? about 10' or so. I will need one for work so I dont kill the rear end on my truck loading down with material.
 It's gunna be a fun time seeing you guys and cooking up some tasty morsels.
 Anyone cookin today? The news says Phoenix has the best weather in the country today.
#5 - March 26, 2006, 10:27:24 am
David "Bear" Nunley

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Bear,

Not cooking today, rather I'm sitting Open Houses wishing I was outsite cooking some BBQ. 

Slush, now that you mention the trailer on here.... :o  We might have to "Borrow" it for the Annual Guys Camping Trip...  ;D

And the weather here in Arizona is perfect today.

As we say here...."Another Perfect Day in Paradise"...
#6 - March 26, 2006, 01:02:48 pm
Michael J. Reimann

Slush

Borrow the trailer - over my dead body - There is no way my trailer gets to go if I don't.

So, I guess I will just have to bring it with me  ;D
#7 - March 26, 2006, 08:57:00 pm
www.FrozenPartyRental.com
Forget the KEG Freeze your party!

sddivinman

Not to hijack your thread there Mike but that sweltering blight on the baked earth is not Paradise.  Now....San Diego....there's the really Xanadu.

T.
#8 - March 26, 2006, 11:25:01 pm

bearbonez

It certainly isn't paradise inHawaii right now. It has been raining non stop since...sometime yesterday. They also have some huge pumps below our window going 24 hours. Looks like they are pumping from the sewer into the canal. That's Hawaii for ya.
#9 - March 27, 2006, 12:19:45 am
David "Bear" Nunley

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Not to hijack your thread there Mike but that sweltering blight on the baked earth is not Paradise.  Now....San Diego....there's the really Xanadu.

T.

Terry, I knew eventually we would post something that would wake you up and make you post... ;D Yes, San Diego is nice, but I would still take AZ any day. All the Travelling you and I used to do, the one thing I always looked forward to was coming back to AZ.

Slush....OK, now you are really committed to going on the Annual Guys Camping trip....

Bear....Sorry to hear about all the rain and the pumps...Another good reason to live in AZ....
#10 - March 27, 2006, 07:32:57 am
Michael J. Reimann

bearbonez

The pumping is only a mild annoyance to me. I feel sorry for the tourist going swimming at waikiki beach though. The news said they posted warnings at ala moana beach, but not waikiki. The hilton hotel is right next to where the canal dumps into the ocean, Kuhio beach (where the famous duke statue is is only 1/4 mile from it.
 Surf, sand, and raw sewege...good times   :-\
#11 - March 27, 2006, 09:36:39 am
David "Bear" Nunley

ddog27

Raw sewage!!! :o :o :o :o

#12 - March 28, 2006, 10:28:26 am
Darin "D-Dog" Hearn
Eastern Arizona BBQ Club Ambassador
DDog@AZBarbeque.com

D-dog's BBQ Rubs,
So good they're better than Ketchup!
http://ddogsbbq.com

http://www.myspace.com/ddogsbbq

bearbonez

yup, 6 14" pumps dumping for 3 days now. I wouldn't get in the water anywhere near the south shore now. Maybe not the north shore either.
#13 - March 28, 2006, 11:49:45 am
David "Bear" Nunley

Members: