Non-BBQ Related Topics > AZBarbeque Charities

2010 YMCA Strong Kids Campaign

(1/5) > >>

smitty250:
As some of you may know - I am on the Board of Managers for the Scottsdale / Paradise Valley YMCA. Every year the YMCA holds a fund raising campaign called the Strong Kids & Families Campaign. The funds raised are used for underprivileged children and adults who cannot afford to use the YMCA facilities (temporary housing, child care, preschool, after school care, youth and adult sports, etc.). The last few years as we all know have been tough on everyone especially not for profit businesses like the YMCA. If you would like to make a small donation to the 2010 Strong Kids & Families Campaign I have attached a link to my active giving website. Please feel free to forward my website to any of your family or friends who would like to donate.

Thank you all for your support,

Sterling "Smitty" Smith

http://www.active.com/donate/scottsdaleymca2010/SterlingSmith

Mike (AZBarbeque):
Great Cause Smitty, look forward to helping you achieve your goal.

Come on everyone, jump on board and help out.  Even a few bucks helps.

smitty250:
Thanks Mike. You are right - even a couple bucks helps out these local families in need. I have a goal of $5,000 raised before March 31st. I do appreciate everyone's help and thank you in advance for your support.

-Smitty

Crash:
Great cause Smitty.  Thanks for supporting it.

smitty250:

--- Quote from: Crash on January 28, 2010, 02:48:07 pm ---Great cause Smitty.  Thanks for supporting it.

--- End quote ---

Thank You for your donation as well as Jaybird and Erik "Cornbread" for thier donations as well.

It is greatly appreciated!!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version