Non-BBQ Related Topics > AZBarbeque Charities

"Run to Home Base 9K"

(1/6) > >>

Mrs. McFrankenboo:
I don't know if this is the best place for this and I generally don't do these things, but it's a group that is being forgotten and it's just not right.  I am running a 9K on May 23rd in Boston to support those in our military. The RUN TO HOME BASE 9K is a unique and special event that celebrates our military heroes and raises necessary funds for the Red Sox Foundation and Massachusetts General Hospital Home Base Program. The Home Base Program is committed to serving the needs of veterans with combat stress disorders and/or traumatic brain injury and their families, but we need your support.  Your support to the Home Base Program will help to ensure that local veterans who served their country receive the care they need for combat stress disorders and/or traumatic brain injury, and that their families get the support they need. The Home Base Program also seeks to advance innovative treatments that hold the most potential for helping veterans with combat stress disorders and/or traumatic brain injury and their families.  Below is the direct link to my page and anything would be greatly appreciated by everyone.

http://www.runtohomebase.org/runtohomebase/ErinHagenbuch

Mike (AZBarbeque):
Great Post Erin and certainly you are helping to support a great cause..

Hope you have a great time out there with it.  Take lots of pictures and post up when you return.

Crash:
Excellent cause Erin, great job.  Thanks for supporting our troops.

Mrs. McFrankenboo:
Thank you Crash & Lisa!  I'm really looking forward to this one.  It happens to be a weekend that I will be back East and I thought it was a great cause and is something that would allow me to give back.  Thanks again, I appreciate it! :)

AzJohnnyC:
I salute you. I'll be with you in spirit!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version