AZ Barbeque.com

Good Luck Devils

Discussion started on

AZWildcat

Military Appreciation Day at ASU today vs WSU. Nice gift of discount tickets to our bravest, more Universities should take note!!! (Seriously, nice job)Maybe the good karma will help the Devils punch out of their losing streak, 4 game flat spin, before they head down to Tucson. Playing quality competition stinks, eh ASU? Tends to ruin your record I guess. Fear The Spork!!! 
#1 - November 17, 2012, 11:48:55 am
Attachments:
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

force

Quality competition.. your right... when the DEVILS crushed the meak mildcats in the 4th.. there was NO COMPETITION>>>>>>>>>>>>> maybe a game with Tucson Rincon would boost the moral for the mildcats......... they might take them with a field goal............lol
#2 - November 24, 2012, 09:54:14 am
Huge Fan of Mike (AZBarbeque)... He's My Hero..

Mike P in Tucson

I guess you watched a different game, force.  UA -- more rushing yards, more passing yard, more first downs, fewer penalties.

Just goes to show, you just cant's give the ball away 4 times (5 counting the blocked punt) and expect to win, even against a mediocre ASSU team.
#3 - November 24, 2012, 12:04:07 pm
all time series records with asu (as of 12/1/2012)

football: 47-38-1 arizona
basketball: 142-80 arizona
baseball: 237-203-1 arizona

Mark

If not for the desperation of a last minute touchdown, it would have been a 14 point loss to a "mediocre" team. Graham sure was steamed at the Devils for that lapse at the end. But both teams played their hearts out as evidenced by the bodies all over the field during the game. I'm proud of them all.
#4 - November 24, 2012, 04:44:29 pm
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Send this topic Print

Members: