AZ Barbeque.com

Devils lose a close one......

Discussion started on

Crash

....to themselves.  What  a half yard on a kick return and some blocking for your kicker would do, we'll never know.
#1 - September 21, 2010, 07:13:45 am
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Yea, they had that game and let it get away.  Hopefully they can play that good in the Pac starting next week..
#2 - September 21, 2010, 07:15:37 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

Crash

They cant....sorry dude.
#3 - September 21, 2010, 07:25:02 am
VRM Pit Crew

force

You definitely will know Crash... this is from other post.. wanted to make sure u read it.......

Actually ASU is one scary team... outscored the number 1 offense in the country in every catagory against the number 1 defense in the nation...Held the number 1 offense n the country to 4 touchdowns....with their defense.. like they did wisconsin's offsense.........  they fix their mental errors.... it will be all over for any opponent..... that's how good they really are....

And I know the Mildcat fans will counter.. however.. one touchdown against CAl? really? and the defense got a break with the foot out of bounds on the cal td...... Iowa way over ranked....... with pac 10 play.. at the end of the season... once again.. the Mildcats will be the ONLY team in the pac 10 NEVER to be at the ROSE BOWL.. and in the PAC 12... probably Utah and Colorado will get their before them......  the cats haven't been tested yet........when they play and beat a good team.. I will let you know.............lol
#4 - September 26, 2010, 10:53:07 am
Huge Fan of Mike (AZBarbeque)... He's My Hero..

Crash

You definitely will know Crash... this is from other post.. wanted to make sure u read it.......

Actually ASU is one scary team... outscored the number 1 offense in the country in every catagory against the number 1 defense in the nation...Held the number 1 offense n the country to 4 touchdowns....with their defense.. like they did wisconsin's offsense.........  they fix their mental errors.... it will be all over for any opponent..... that's how good they really are.... ASU lost both games...scoreboard!

And I know the Mildcat fans will counter.. however.. one touchdown against CAl? really? and the defense got a break with the foot out of bounds on the cal td...... Iowa way over ranked....... with pac 10 play.. at the end of the season... once again.. the Mildcats will be the ONLY team in the pac 10 NEVER to be at the ROSE BOWL.. and in the PAC 12... probably Utah and Colorado will get their before them......  the cats haven't been tested yet........when they play and beat a good team.. I will let you know.............lol  Cats got lucky and deserved to lose, but they didnt...again, scoreboard!  Iowa, overranked, seriously??
   :D ;)
#5 - September 26, 2010, 02:55:32 pm
VRM Pit Crew

Mike P in Tucson

Crash, you just HAD to bring up that scoreboard thing, didn't you?  Don't you know that devil fans aren't interested in such mundane things as scores.  They are only going to believe what they want to belive.  Don't go confusing them with facts. ???
#6 - September 26, 2010, 05:28:25 pm
all time series records with asu (as of 12/1/2012)

football: 47-38-1 arizona
basketball: 142-80 arizona
baseball: 237-203-1 arizona

AZWildcat

What more can be said..........just keep drinkin the kool-aid FORCE, go back to reading the AZ Republic telling you how good ASU really is, and don't even look at the 4-0 team down south. If scoreboard doesn't help you see the light, then there really is no hope. Just keep tellin yourself you are "rebuilding" and next year is gonna be YOUR year. You barley got thru NAU, looking medicore at best. Did you see THAT game? Anyway, don't be a hater, your ASU program is a just an average program, embrace it and get used to it. Bear Down Force, Bear Down!

Seriously, on a side note...QB Threet looks very promising. ASU is not short on good recievers either, its just largely the mental game they seem to be missing.
#7 - September 26, 2010, 06:31:38 pm
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 08:44:57 pm by AZWildcat »
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

force

LOL.. Never been to the rose bowl... and the Mildcats will surely keep that streak alive...... keep living the dream......... I know Mildcat fans aren't use to being 4-0... been what 30 years....... in the pac 10 u have to have a good offense...... the cal defense.. u kidding me....... the Mildcats lack of offense against a medoicre defense.... enjoy the dream right now..........soon to become a nightmare......
#8 - September 28, 2010, 06:00:17 am

Mark

My crystal ball keeps showing the Devils heading down south on Dec. 2 to knock the Wildcats right out of the Rose Bowl. >:D Time will tell, but it always seems to work that way for either team when one gets a little fat n' sassy. Being the spoiler is an irresistable lure.
#9 - September 28, 2010, 09:12:31 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

AZWildcat

Blind, misguided, uninformed, Sun Devil loyalty. I'd expect nothing less. Thats okay guys......thats okay. Just keep telling yourself how much scoreboard doesn't matter, and that ASU really is better. After all, it's just numbers, right?

in the pac 10 u have to have a good offense...... the cal defense.. u kidding me....... the Mildcats lack of offense against a medoicre defense.... enjoy the dream right now..........soon to become a nightmare......
I'm sure if ASU beat Cal you'd be saying the same thing, right? Or would it be how great the win was because Cal is sooooooo underrated?
#10 - September 28, 2010, 01:01:02 pm
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

force

U have to love the false confidence........ get your crying towel ready..............
#11 - September 29, 2010, 06:09:57 am

Crash

U have to love the false confidence........ get your crying towel ready..............
Can we borrow yours, or do you need it for the rest of the season?  :D
#12 - September 29, 2010, 11:28:22 am
VRM Pit Crew

AZWildcat

Can we borrow yours, or do you need it for the rest of the season?  :D
Niiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!!!!

Hey, i'm sure UA is gonna lose a few this year. It's not like they are a national contender, just as long as they win more than ASU and dont lose the game (not a big hurdle to overcome, i'm sure you'll admit). Just don't continue to tell us how good ASU is, as they lose more games. And please........please..........don't start talking about how good they'll be next year!!
#13 - September 29, 2010, 10:11:33 pm
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked

force

I only have a small one......... the size u will need will be at least tent size........
#14 - October 02, 2010, 10:18:10 am

Mark

I only have a small one
Isn't that the Wildcats' motto? >:D
#15 - October 02, 2010, 10:57:50 am
Mark Motta
Meatier Creator

Members: