AZ Barbeque.com

Linked Events

• ASU Tailgate/Mike's Birthday: September 25, 2010

ASU vs. Oregon - Saturday, September 25th, 2010

Discussion started on

Mike (AZBarbeque)

WOW, what an incredibly great Tailgate party.

We counted over 70 people that came by during the day.

Food was amazing, from Dean's Cajun Shrimp to Jay's Kahlua Pork, from the awesome Burgers to the Pastrami.  The sides were all pretty good as well.

Flippy Cup, Beer Pong, Bagz, it was all a blast.  Watching & Cheering during the Devil Walk.

AWESOME Time.

Then the game...  OUCH!!  Once again, ASU had this team, they whooped them all day, all over the field, but with 7 Turnovers, that's just too hard to overcome.

Devils need to get some discipline and start living up to their potential..

All in all, a great day and a fun time with some great friends.  Pictures to be posted soon..
#31 - September 26, 2010, 10:37:13 am
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

force

Actually ASU is one scary team... outscored the number 1 offense in the country in every catagory against the number 1 defense in the nation...Held the number 1 offense n the country to 4 touchdowns....with their defense.. like they did wisconsin's offsense.........  they fix their mental errors.... it will be all over for any opponent..... that's how good they really are....

And I know the Mildcat fans will counter.. however.. one touchdown against CAl? really? and the defense got a break with the foot out of bounds on the cal td...... Iowa way over ranked....... with pac 10 play.. at the end of the season... once again.. the Mildcats will be the ONLY team in the pac 10 NEVER to be at the ROSE BOWL.. and in the PAC 12... probably Utah and Colorado will get their before them......  the cats haven't been tested yet........when they play and beat and good team.. I will let you know.............lol
#32 - September 26, 2010, 10:51:12 am
Huge Fan of Mike (AZBarbeque)... He's My Hero..

Mike P in Tucson

And the scum devils have beaten WHICH good teams? :D

Seriously, ASU does have, at times, a great offense.  They certainly can be scary, but they also seem to find new ways to lose.  Fun fact, over 4 games, ASU has scored 8 more points than ARIZONA (145 vs. 137), but has allowed more than twice the number of points (91 vs 44).
#33 - September 26, 2010, 01:42:44 pm
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 01:47:59 pm by Mike P in Tucson »
all time series records with asu (as of 12/1/2012)

football: 47-38-1 arizona
basketball: 142-80 arizona
baseball: 237-203-1 arizona

Crash

Great offenses dont turn the ball over seven times......just sayin'.  :D
#34 - September 26, 2010, 03:04:56 pm
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

force

and if you read my post.. which Mildcats fan seem to have trouble reading........ they fix their mental mistakes.... SCARY will be the word.......u turn the ball over 7 times.. u lose... cut those down drastically..... Oregon would have been blown out......  which again was the team 1st in offense and defense in the nation...... just saying..
#35 - September 28, 2010, 06:03:34 am

Mike P in Tucson

IF...........that's a mighty big word, isn't it? ;D
#36 - September 28, 2010, 09:10:35 am
all time series records with asu (as of 12/1/2012)

football: 47-38-1 arizona
basketball: 142-80 arizona
baseball: 237-203-1 arizona

AZWildcat

and if you read my post.. which Mildcats fan seem to have trouble reading........ they fix their mental mistakes.... SCARY will be the word.......u turn the ball over 7 times.. u lose... cut those down drastically..... Oregon would have been blown out......  which again was the team 1st in offense and defense in the nation...... just saying..
did he really go there????? well IF ASU had held every team to 0 points, they'd be undefeated! If they could only cut down the touchdowns they allowed drastically, then they'd be way better off, and 4-0, and ASU would blow teams out, but hey.........jus sayin.
#37 - September 29, 2010, 10:18:49 pm
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

Thom Emery

if a frog had wings
#38 - September 30, 2010, 06:44:12 am
Catering, Competition Cooking and Community Service

www.bbqthom.com

What Wood Jesus Q

desertdog

Great offenses dont turn the ball over seven times......just sayin'.  :D

6 in the second half!   

600+ yards against Oregon is pretty impressive but turnovers will kill you every time.  In the end, it only matters what the scoreboard says.   

Cardinals should be 0-3, but it is all in how the ball bounces, isn't it?

#39 - September 30, 2010, 10:35:18 am
Pitmaster for Ship of Fools, er...Major Woody's BBQ Team
Beer Ambassador -currently doing research in assorted Bavarian Villages

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Here are some pictures from the event..

#40 - October 01, 2010, 05:39:43 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

force

my dad always told me about the frog if it had wings........... it is good to see mildcat fans sometimes feel good..... scary feeling isn't it...... soon to pass though.........
#41 - October 02, 2010, 10:21:08 am

Members: