AZ Barbeque.com

Any Sun Devil win is a GREAT win!

Discussion started on

force

LOL........... you have no clue........ do u............ how bout those ducks............ how is that losing streak going for u.............. how bout finishing behind ASU in pac?  hmmmm........ those mildcats lose next week.. guess what sherlock.......... they finish behind ASU......... it's great to see the momentum of losing 3 in a row going into next week's game....... I can't wait to see classless stoops antics and raving........ just like last night against oregon.... Tic Toc
#16 - November 27, 2010, 05:10:47 pm
Huge Fan of Mike (AZBarbeque)... He's My Hero..

AZWildcat

LOL........... you have no clue........ do u............ how bout those ducks............ how is that losing streak going for u.............. how bout finishing behind ASU in pac?  hmmmm........ those mildcats lose next week.. guess what sherlock.......... they finish behind ASU......... it's great to see the momentum of losing 3 in a row going into next week's game....... I can't wait to see classless stoops antics and raving........ just like last night against oregon.... Tic Toc
I have feeling your not the type of man to post up after the impending ASU loss, but we'll see. I know i'd be here, win or lose, but you.....feel free to crawl back in the hole.
#17 - November 30, 2010, 02:20:54 pm
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 05:18:44 pm by AZWildcat »
2 UDS's-Stoked
2 WSM's-Stoked
BWS Party-Stoked
22.5 Kettle to burn burgers and steaks.

Be kind, polite and courteous to everyone you meet, and ALWAYS have a plan to kill them.

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Come on now, ASU is certainly going to win....  >:D  >:D
#18 - November 30, 2010, 02:41:03 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

force

Type of man.. crawling out of hole... I always wanted to be a poster like u..... man poster.........
#19 - December 05, 2010, 10:35:38 am
Huge Fan of Mike (AZBarbeque)... He's My Hero..

Crash

Almost time to pull out a few yellow cards......

#20 - December 05, 2010, 05:28:09 pm
I love animals.  They're delicious!
VRM Pit Crew

Members: