AZ Barbeque.com

Linked Events

• Rock Spring Cafe Boo & Que: October 28, 2011 - October 29, 2011

3rd Rock Springs Boo Bash Throwdown

Discussion started on

Mike (AZBarbeque)

I added the event to my facebook page, couldn't figure out how to tag ya. I have posted it several times and I think some people from up here are coming.

Mike, for some reason, you were not a friend of mine on Facebook.  I just sent you a request.

Thanks for sharing it...  ;)  That's 1...
#136 - October 18, 2011, 08:32:28 pm
Michael J. Reimann
Realtor - Clients First Realty (Real Job) - www.TheReimannWay.com
Owner/President - AZBarbeque - #1 BBQ Club in Arizona
Owner/Pitmaster - AZBarbeque Catering - www.AZBarbequeCatering.com

If God wanted us to be Vegetarians, why did he make animals out of meat??

punkndrublic760

Hey Mike,

Any idea on what to expect for peoples choice, what kinda foot traffic can we expect?
#137 - October 18, 2011, 08:50:11 pm
Big Rack BBQ
2-UDS
1- Pro Q

smitty250

It's on our page Mike.
#138 - October 18, 2011, 09:37:38 pm
Loot N' Booty BBQ
2014 American Royal Invitational Chicken Champion
2014 American Royal Open Reserve Grand Champion
2016 Jack Daniels Invitational World Pork Champion
2014, 2015 and 2016 AZ BBQ Team of the Year

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Hey Mike,

Any idea on what to expect for peoples choice, what kinda foot traffic can we expect?

Last time, we had just over 2000 of the public show.  We are anticipating/hoping for at least that again this time..
#139 - October 18, 2011, 10:21:25 pm
Michael J. Reimann

Ranch13BBQ

Mike,
 Saturday the 22nd, I'm sending in my check for Rock Springs this morning. I hope we're not to late. Any chance, at this late date, of getting at least a 25'x20' space?

Randy
#140 - October 22, 2011, 09:38:00 am

glenntm

Mike,
 Saturday the 22nd, I'm sending in my check for Rock Springs this morning. I hope we're not to late. Any chance, at this late date, of getting at least a 25'x20' space?

Randy

Here come the big boys from Ranch 13.  Another big dog in the house....  See you next weekend Randy...
#141 - October 22, 2011, 11:50:49 am

LeftCoastQ

Quick question..in the rules it states that no garnish can be on the meat,does that mean it can't stick to it or does that mean you can't put it on top of the meat?..I don't know why anyone would put it on top though..just wondering
#142 - October 22, 2011, 12:45:32 pm

Ranch13BBQ

Here come the big boys from Ranch 13.  Another big dog in the house....  See you next weekend Randy...

Tom,
  We're looking forward to seeing all of our BBQ buddies again. It seems like such a long time since Mesquite. Oh, and any hints that you want to give me on chicken and maybe a few from Scott on ribs will certainly be appreciated...

Randy
#143 - October 22, 2011, 01:00:07 pm

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Mike,

Randy

Awesome Randy, we look forward to seeing you guys out here.  Not too late at all.
#144 - October 22, 2011, 06:49:45 pm
Michael J. Reimann

Mike (AZBarbeque)

Quick question..in the rules it states that no garnish can be on the meat,does that mean it can't stick to it or does that mean you can't put it on top of the meat?..I don't know why anyone would put it on top though..just wondering

Garnish sticking to the meat is OK, but it can't be on top of it.  I know it seems like common sense, but you would be surprised...  ;)
#145 - October 22, 2011, 06:50:42 pm
Michael J. Reimann

AzScott

Tom,
  We're looking forward to seeing all of our BBQ buddies again. It seems like such a long time since Mesquite. Oh, and any hints that you want to give me on chicken and maybe a few from Scott on ribs will certainly be appreciated...

Randy

We may not help you with ribs but we do owe you that drink that I mentioned before the call in Mesquite.
#146 - October 23, 2011, 09:37:57 am
14' R&O offset
FEC 100
3 L BGE's
1 Mini BGE

Competing since July 2010

glenntm

Tom,

Randy

Scott was telling me to soak my chicken in Fruit Punch flavored Kool-Aid.  I hear that adds flavor and color. 
#147 - October 23, 2011, 09:43:27 am

AzScott

It's all about the smoke ring!  Tender Quick for brisket and Kool-Aid for chicken.  We were using Tang as you suggested but found we didn't like the after taste.  For some peculiar reason our chicken bombed in Mesquite. :(

#148 - October 23, 2011, 02:05:02 pm
14' R&O offset
FEC 100
3 L BGE's
1 Mini BGE

Competing since July 2010

desertdog

Well, it looks like it is time to chip the rust off of Kevin and wipe the dust off of Jay, and crank up Major Woody's Baren Von Jaeger BBQ Team!  Johnny has already changed the oil and pumped up the tires, so let's see what this baby can do!

#149 - October 23, 2011, 03:36:59 pm
Pitmaster for Ship of Fools, er...Major Woody's BBQ Team
Beer Ambassador -currently doing research in assorted Bavarian Villages

Sylvie1950

Well, it looks like it is time to chip the rust off of Kevin and wipe the dust off of Jay, and crank up Major Woody's Baren Von Jaeger BBQ Team!  Johnny has already changed the oil and pumped up the tires, so let's see what this baby can do!

Looking forward to seeing you again Dean.  I'll be cooking as the sole member of Four Q. 
Sylvie
#150 - October 23, 2011, 07:34:15 pm
Lady of Q in 2012
cooking as Four Q in 2011

Members: