AZ Barbeque.com

Thank You

Discussion started on

145 grill

I want to personally thank all of our sponsors, all I can say is wow did you guys step up.  I would highly recommend that everyone visit our sponsors and show them how much we appreciate them.  I want to thank all the teams, I know from experience how much work it takes to make the trip up the mountain, I hope we made everyone feel at home and accommodated you the best we could. A big thank you goes to Michael and his crew from BCS.  Thank you to all the judges, we know its not easy to do what you do, and we all appreciate.  We are working on making this a bigger and better event next year.  So everyone knows we are in a transition in which the F.O.P. no longer wants to continue their association with this event. I have already approached other entities to take this over, they are excited and it should be a lot better, I will have a lot more help.  I will help as a consultant and wherever I can. So this doesn't mean that the comp it over, it means it is growing and going to be a better and probably have more activities.  Thanks again everyone for your support and I hope we can count on your support for next year. I will keep everyone posted on the next event.
#1 - September 07, 2014, 04:39:30 pm
1-offset stick burner trailer
4-UDS
1-home offset
The hardest thing about smoking meat is keeping it lit.

Members: